UK North Territory Account Manager Vacancy
Cipher Group Ltd are a family-owned business based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Founded in 1983 Cipher Group are a major player in the global angling market with four well-known consumer brands: Trakker Products, Aqua Products, Cygnet Tackle and Frenzee.
With 69 employees and offices / warehouses in Sheffield, Warrington and Malacky, Slovakia, we operate globally, dispatching our goods through our B2B channels to an account base of over 500 customers with circa 1000 active products across a wide variety of product categories.
Due to the imminent retirement of a long-standing member of the UK sales team, we are recruiting for a Territory Account Manager for the UK North region (ideally based in the North of England) with an expected start date of November 2021.
We require a dynamic, credible, persuasive, and tenacious candidate with excellent communication skills who has a proven track record within sales and account management, ideally with an understanding / interest of carp & match angling. The successful candidate will also need to possess the following attributes:
- Be success driven with the desire to always exceed sales and profit targets.
- Thrive within a competitive sales environment with the instinct to always succeed but with sustainable long-term business strategies in mind.
- Have excellent time-management skills and have the necessary discipline to be self-motivated whilst operating from a field-based work environment.
- Be an out-an-out people person with a can-do methodical work ethic to get the job done, on time, all the time.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly, approachable but professional demeanour.
- Liaise with field sales colleagues & Cipher’s internal sales team on a regular basis to ensure information flow through to all UK accounts.
- Maintain regular contact / arrange visits with key UK customers.
- Work to an efficient call cycle ensuring that all customers receive the highest level of customer service.
- Report and escalate trends and trade information through weekly reporting.
- Manage all day-to-day customer first line support interactions with a diverse & demanding account base of over 70 independent retail outlets.
- Trouble-shoot all issues to resolution and be able to think and react quickly to problems and find both efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Create joint business plans with key accounts.
- Manage forecasts & customer forward orders.
- Develop and manage relationships both face to face and remotely.
- Understand in-store / digital merchandising to increase the presence of our branded portfolio within both physical stores and on-line.
To register your interest, please apply via email to email@example.com attaching your current CV and a covering letter.
- Closing date for applications: 30th September 2021.
- Interviews to be held: October 2021.
- Expected start date: November 2021.
- Benefits: Bonus scheme, company pension, company vehicle, laptop/iPad & mobile phone.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent.
- Salary & package: TBC, dependent upon experience.
Source: Tracker products